The Round Table Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Round Table Gaming

The Round Table is a gaming community based on the Xbox One console system. We have 11 different departments and teams to offer our membership.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting 101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Recruiting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting 101   Recruiting 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 am

Recruiting Guide

1) Play several in-game matches games, while in game chat, with a fellow squad member who is or is not approved to recruit in order to draw non-members in.
a. Players have a tendency to be attracted to TRT when they see multiple members participating together, doing callouts, and discussing TRT.

2) If someone expresses an interest in TRT, play additional games with them and get to know them to encourage them to join.
a. Socializing with someone, over the course of several games, is a good way to make them feel important or valued, and encourages them to more heavily consider joining TRT.

3) If the player decides they would like to join, pull them into a private party and ensure that they meet the requirements to join.
a. They must have 10 or more friends on their friends list (Not followers).
b. They must have a gamer score of 500 or greater. (Xbox Only)
c. They must be 15 years of age.
d. They must have a working mic. (Kinect’s are acceptable; however we do encourage having an actual headset.)

4) If the potential recruit meets all the standard requirements, proceed to run a security check on them.
a. Inquire about any previous or current gaming communities, clans, or squads they may have been in. If they are currently in a community, you CANNOT recruit them, they must post a join application on the forums.
b. If the potential recruit has recently left a community and tries to join TRT within a week of leaving, they also must post a join application and cannot be recruited.
c. Verify that they do not have any blacklisted or security listed members on their friends list.
d. Verify their last 2 gamertags, not including their current one. (Xbox Only)

5) If the potential recruit passes the background check proceed with recruitment by reading the TRT Code of Conduct to them.
a. The best way to proceed is to read 2-3 of the codes, explaining in detail what each one means, and then asking if they have any questions.
b. It is mandatory that you explain each of the codes so that the recruit understands what they are agreeing to follow.
c. The recruit MUST UNDERSTAND AND AGREE to follow the Code of Conduct in order to be eligible to join.

6) If the recruit understands and agrees to follow the Code of Conduct, then proceed by having them adjust their privacy settings. (Varies between systems, below is the requirements for Xbox)
a. Online Status: Everyone
i. This is set this way so that each member of TRT can view to see if the recruit is available.
b. Profile View: Everyone
i. This is set this way so that TRT leadership can view their location and bio information, which indicates recruitment date, rank, squad, division and other TRT related information.
c. Communication: Everyone
i. This is set this way so that all TRT members can communicate with the recruit, and involve them in TRT activities.
d. Friends List: Friends Only
i. This is set this way security purposes. We don’t want non-members, blacklisted personnel, or security listed personnel to access their friends list and harass members.

7) After the recruit has made the changes to their privacy settings, have them go to their location and bio on their profile. They will need to change each to the following:
a. Location: TRT (Squad) (Division) (Rank)
i. Ex: TRT Eternal HW PVT b. Bio: Recruited By: (Gamertag) on (Date)
i. Ex: Recruited by: TRT Warden 0 on 01/01/2016 c. Double check their location and bio afterwards to ensure accuracy. Spelling needs to be correct. If you cannot view their information, review the privacy settings with the recruit again.

Cool After ensuring that both the privacy settings and profile information are correct, do a secondary security check to ensure that the recruit is not currently in a community and/or is not affiliated with a blacklisted or security threat community.
a. If they are currently in a community, you CANNOT recruit them; they must post a join application on the forums.

9) After passing the secondary security screening, the recruit must add the appropriate squad's recruit tag (As applicable). Have them also send the tag a message stating the following:
a. “I was recruited by, (gamertag) on (date). Please add me to the squad tag.”
b. As the recruiter, you should send a message to an officer to let them know that you sent a recruit to the tag so they can pass it along to the General in order for them to add the new recruit.

TRT Warden 0
TRT Creator and Table Member
Court Judge
TRT Warden 0
CEO and Executive Court Judge
Master of Standards
Back to top Go down
https://trtgaming.board-directory.net

Recruiting 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Round Table Gaming :: Important Information :: Recruiting 101-